Saturday, May 17, 2014

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Android 4.4.2 KitKat update arrives in the Philippines


It first came into the world in France. So I kept waiting until, this morning, my phone downloaded the update. The Android 4.4.2 KitKat update to the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 officially arrives in the Philippines. So, as you'd all expect, the update (photos below) will turn all your notification icons to just grey instead of them being colored (in previous officially updates). Anyway, as per my phone's performance it was a bit laggy at first like the first 10-20 minutes. I restart my phone and viola. It is opening my apps faster than ever. Get your dose of KitKat on your Note 2 now just tap through Settings > More > About Phone > Software Update. Cheers!










No comments:

Post a Comment