Thursday, October 11, 2012

4 lists down: T3's 2012 Phone of the year is the Samsung Galaxy S III


This is the award that I was talking about when I posted about TechRadar's own list of the best smartphones for 2012. The T3 Awards, the award or that list that I really look forward to each year to check which device is, for them, the best. After 3 lists, the Samsung Galaxy S III is, yet again, #1 and is T3's best Phones for 2012. Last year, T3's best phone for 2011 is the device that the Galaxy S III succeeds, the Galaxy S II. So, for two years now, Samsung has been ruling T3. Hope that Samsung can keep the momentum when 2013 comes and when they unveil the Galaxy S IV. Cheers!



But the most prestigious award, for me, that T3 gives to any consumer electronics device is the Gadget of the Year award. In that department, the Asus made Google Nexus 7 came out on top. A first time that an Android device made it to that top spot. Last year, if my memory serves me right, Apple's iPad came to take the crown.